695. Mandamus. Affirmed petition for writ of mandamus at circuit court directing district court to find probable cause for two counts of first-degree wanton endangerment but on different grounds
K.(D.M.) v. Judge Gina Calvert
703. Regulatory Law. Found dealership made improper use of dealer plates.
Bruce Walters Ford Lincoln KIA v. Kentucky Motor Vehicle Commission
707. Criminal. Reversed the judgment of the Fulton Circuit Court with respect to the imposition of court costs of $160
Jones v. Commonwealth of Kentucky
710. Elections. Early signatures not invalidate nomination.
Stoecklin v. Fennell
712. Criminal Law. Returning case file to criminal defendant. Gotta do it.
Polly v. Commonwealth of Kentucky
For links to all our posts on the minutes of the Court of Appeals, then click here.
For the index to archived minutes at the official AOC page, then click here.
All decisions regardless of publication are posted and can be read, but those decisions designated not for publication cannot be cited as legal authority. See, KRCP 76.28(4)(c)(“Opinions that are not to be published shall not be cited or used as binding precedent in any other case in any court of this state; however, unpublished Kentucky appellate decisions, rendered after January 1, 2003, may be cited for consideration by the court if there is no published opinion that would adequately address the issue before the court. Opinions cited for consideration by the court shall be set out as an unpublished decision in the filed document and a copy of the entire decision shall be tendered along with the document to the court and all parties to the action.”)
You will find the complete list of this week’s decisions below with number, names of parties, case number, lower court (eg., county), etc. with a hot link to the full text of the decision. Please note that you will have to check Case Information for each decision for finality, amendments, rehearing, or other matters including motions for discretionary review (MDR) filed with the Supreme Court of Kentucky.