- Click on the above link for the full text of minutes with link to full text of each decision.
- Cick here for AOC page with current minutes and archived minutes links
- Total number of decisions: 25 decisions this week
- Published Decisions: 1 published
534. Criminal. Prision disciplinary.
ADAMS (ZAYER ANTONIO)
LAMBERT (PRESIDING JUDGE)
TAYLOR (CONCURS) AND STUMBO (CONCURS)
TO BE PUBLISHED
LAMBERT, SENIOR JUDGE: Zayer Antonio Adams, a state prison inmate proceeding pro se, appeals from the judgment of the Franklin Circuit Court that dismissed his petition for declaration of rights. Appellant’s petition challenged the imposition of penalties resulting from a prison disciplinary proceeding. Appellant argues that he did not receive procedural due process with respect to his adjustment hearing and that the decision of the adjustment hearing officer was unsupported by the evidence. We disagree and affirm.
535 WORKERS' COMP
ALSTOM POWER, INC.
ALLEN (DUSTIN), ET AL.
KELLER (PRESIDING JUDGE)
CLAYTON (CONCURS) AND ISAAC (CONCURS)
NOT TO BE PUBLISHED
ORDER GRANTING MOTION TO PUBLISH OPINION:
JOYCE GIVENS 2010-CA-000280-MR FAYETTE
COMMONWEALTH OF KENTUCKY,
CABINET FOR HEALTH AND FAMILY
JERRY WELLS 2010-CA-001232-MR WARREN
THE CITY OF BOWLING GREEN
ORDER GRANTING PETITION FOR REHEARING:
LESLIE SMITH 2010-CA-001071-MR MUHLENBERG
NANCY DOOM, ET AL