Published and Unpublished Decisions for Kentucky Court of Appeals for July 19, 2013
- 19 decisions; 5 appellate decisions were designated by the Court of Appeals for publication (“To Be Published”)
- 706. Christopher Duncan vs. Commonwealth of Kentucky Published
Criminal Law, DUI (whether a blood test is warranted when a breathalyzer would be sufficient).
- 708. Progressive Max Insurance. Co. vs. David Jamison Published
Underinsured motorist benefits, Coots advance when less than policy limits, and procedures on credits, PIP, etc.
- 710. Ruth Baker vs. Dona Hines Published
Easement issue and shared costs of improvements re driveway
- 711. Lonnie Riggs vs. State Farm Mut. Auto. Ins. Co. To be Published
Underinsured motorist benefits, statute of limitations and held the 2 years after mva or last pip as used for underlying tort claim was unreasonable for contractual UIM claim
- 714. Sheila Patton v. Davida Bickford – Published, Floyd County
Wrongful death case involving child at school raising immunity issues and superceding causation
- For this month’s minutes: July 19, 2013
- Click here for complete list of all archived Court of Appeals Minutes that you can download from the Administrative Office of the Courts web site.