We have finally made the climb out of the hole and have caught up on all the posts!
I am current on the following documents from Administrative Office of the Courts:
- Monthly minutes of published and not to be published decisions from SCOKY (up through May 2013).
- Weekly minutes of published and not to be published decisions from COAKY (up through June 7, 2013.
- Monthly summaries of published decisions prepared by SCOKY (up through May 2013);
- Monthly summaries of published decisions prepared by COAKY (up through February 2013; March, April and May 2013 are not yet posted, but when they are we will deliver);
- Monthly calendar of oral arguments before SCOKY and COAKY (up through June 2013:
- Link to current PDF of discretionary reviews granted by SCOKY (this is a single document listing all cases on SCOKY’s calendar pending discretionary review; please note that I am trying something different on cases pending discretionary review, eg., when the monthly minutes come out, I will try post a separate post for each decision for which a discretionary review was granted with the case name and links to the case information page at SCOKY and COAKY, plus a link to the PDF copy of the lower court decision. Please note this is not easy, but I do believe it is so helpful.)
By the way, I hope you enjoy the legal pictures from around the Commonwealth.
However, if anyone has the audio or video of any appellate argument that is pending or has even been decided, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the information and setting up how to get the media delivered to me. Please note, even if it is on videotape, and it is a classic such as the Coots v. Allstate, Hilen v. Hays, or shows some lawyers of renown that can serve as mentoring —- please, please let’s get it posted!
Michael Stevens, editor