AOC is rolling out some new family court forms effective January 1, 2014. Click here for announcement.
The Kentucky Court of Justice has listened to suggestions with respect to the complexity of the family law forms mandated by the Family Court Rules of Procedure and Practice. In 2013, a FCRPP Forms Review Committee comprised of judges, agency representatives and practitioners was assembled and charged with the responsibility of reviewing all FCRPP-mandated forms in an effort to streamline and simplify the forms, including the simplification of the disclosure forms. The following domestic relations forms will begin being piloted on Jan. 1, 2014, in collaboration with the Administrative Office of the Courts and the Kentucky Bar Association for review, consideration and use prior to the Supreme Court of Kentucky Rules Hearing in June 2014. As forms are subject to revision based on statutory changes and/or case law, users must ensure that they use the current version of any form being piloted. Notice of any revision will be posted on the KBA and KCOJ websites. Please send any comments or questions relative to the forms to FCRPPforms@kycourts.net by July 31, 2014.
- AOC-238/239, Preliminary/Final Verified Disclosure Statement
- AOC-238.1/239.1, Simplified Preliminary/Final Verified Disclosure Statement
- AOC-239.2, Affidavit of No Change in Circumstances Requiring the Filing of a Final Verified Disclosure Statement
- AOC-238.3/239.3, Acknowledgment of Preliminary/Final Verified Disclosure Statement
- AOC-241, Notice of Relocation
Please note that completed forms can now be saved to computers with newer operating systems by using the Adobe Acrobat Reader Version 11. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.